It's Time to Talk About Urology with the Urology Care Foundation
Join the conversation in the Urology Care Foundation booth at the AUA 2015 Annual Meeting in New Orleans. The Urology Care Foundation is the official foundation of the AUA. The Foundation booth is located across from Registration in Hall B2.
Visit the booth to celebrate 40 years research funding! Learn more about our research programs. Plus join our special 40th Anniversary Cake-Cutting Celebration on Sunday May 17 at 2:30 p.m.
Pick-up your FREE t-shirt and learn about our new website! The redesigned UrologyHealth.org will launch at Annual Meeting as an in-depth resource for patient education and more. Attend a short website demo and receive your free t-shirt (while supplies last)!
The Foundation is hosting its Inaugural Care Gala at the National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans on Friday, May 15 from 7 – 11 p.m. Entertainment from the Victory Belles, Tom Saunders and the TomCats, New Orleans style dinner, Silent and Live Auction items. This event is Sold Out. Proceeds benefit the Foundation's research and education programs. Questions? Contact Wendy Taylor at wtaylor@AUAnet.org or 410-689-4034.
Network with leading patient advocacy groups at our Patient Advocacy Meet and Greet on Monday, May 18 from 4 – 6 p.m. Stop by the Foundation's Patient Advocacy Hub to learn how the Foundation and these patient advocacy organizations make a difference in patients' lives:
- Association for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Support (APOPS)
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
- Caregiver Action Network
- FrankTalk.org, Erectile Dysfunction Foundation, Inc.
- Interstitial Cystitis Association
- Men's Health Network
- National Alliance of State Prostate Cancer Coalitions
- National Association for Continence
- Oxalosis & Hyperoxaluria Foundation
- PAACT, INC.
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- Prostate Conditions Education Council
- Prostate Health Education Network, Inc.
- Resolve: The National Infertility Association
- The Underactive Bladder Foundation
- United Spinal Association
- Us TOO International
- ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer
Patient Advocacy Hub Networking Hours
Saturday, May 16
|10 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Sunday, May 17
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday, May 18
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19
10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
To learn more about the Foundation before AUA2015, order free patient education materials, subscribe to our quarterly magazine, UrologyHealth extra®, investigate research funding opportunities and check your Find-A-Urologist listing, visit the Foundation website at UrologyHealth.org.